

I love rainy days. Today, as I stayed home from school since I am sick, I just sat in my kitchen, sipping hot chocolate in my favourite mug, looking out into my backyard and the cloudy sky. The rain slowly turned from rain to snow. And as I sat there, my mind began to wander.
How great God is that he sends these beautiful rain drops down to this Earth...falling into my backyard...
How great God is that he's blessed us humans with amazing nature to look at....
How great God is to use the rain to feed the little flowers in my mom's garden - giving my mom a break from doing it herself..
How great God is that he knows I love the rain, sending it on a day where I actually have time to sit back and enjoy it...
As I sat there, in my kitchen this rainy day, I sat there in awe of God, watching those rain drops fall....fall...fall to the ground. I thanked God for my warm house, for the breath I had just taken and for another day. Such a wonderful God has created such wonderful things!

How great God really is! I love Jesus!
ReplyDeleteCOlie I made one!
ReplyDelete